Sperm cryopreservation, or freezing, uses liquid nitrogen to preserve your sperm at its youngest and healthiest. Sperm freezing protects your fertility and gives you the option to be a biological parent regardless of injury, illness, age, or anything else that may come your way.
You should consider freezing your sperm if:
- You’re entering a high-risk occupation. Such as the military, professional sports, fields in which you may be exposed to chemicals or toxins.
- You’re undergoing medical treatment that may impact your fertility. Such as cancer treatment, surgery, testosterone replacement therapy, gender-affirming hormone therapy.
- You may have children later in life. Especially after age 40.
- You plan to have a vasectomy. Sperm freezing before vasectomy is less expensive and more effective than vasectomy reversal if you change your mind.
- You just want peace of mind about your fertility.
Preserve your legacy with sperm freezing
Once you freeze, your fertility is protected against illnesses, accidents, medical treatments, and aging.
See sperm freezing options